Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 9 - Binge Day!!!!

So here we are, and I am here to enjoy a day of excess and hopefully some much needed satisfaction of cravings. I decided to start with the same healthy breakfast. I enter into this binge day with no fears despite weighing identical to yesterday. I'm assuming it is for certain reasons and I've upped my magnesium intake to counter all of this....
I've been doing reading and I found that in The Four Hour Body, Tim suggests strongly that you begin breakfast with 30g of protein. That, is a crap ton of protein. I didn't realize that there were only 6g of protein in an egg so beginning tomorrow I will up my breakfast to 2 eggs and a half cup of liquid whites, still short of the 30g, but still closer. I will add almonds to make up the difference or add some spinach or something. I'll try and pick up some pipe nipples to make a t-bar so I can do "kettle ball" exercises. I'm also gonna try and clean up by the bench and bring the weights down there to exercise with.

Tomorrow I'm expecting to weigh 266 or 268, I'm killer bloated and should shed this by Wednesday. I think I get the point of binge days... I'm not even looking forward to the next binge day... I think I won't over do it next time.

262.4
2 eggs scrambled in macadamia nut oil. for a good healthy start.
15 chocolate covered cherries
1/4 bag tostitos scoops with 10oz salsa
1 Pouch Knorr Rice sides Teriyaki
24 oz cooled yerba mate tea
3 slices sausage pizza
Many chocolates and candies
4 beers (3 kennebunkport blueberry, 1 Lump O Coal)
1 Rum and Diet Coke
6 mozzarella sticks
3/4 block of cabbot extra sharp cheddar
1 scoop almond butter
12oz Yerba Mate te

No comments:

Post a Comment