Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Ten

Ugh, well I feel like crap. I would much rather not do that again.... or not quite so much in excess. I'm not hungry in the least. I had to almost force down breakfast and lunch wasn't much easier.  I have remember to pick up some sort of fiber supplement to take but I just keep forgetting.

Today I picked up the steel pipe sections to make a t-bar and I gave a the simple swing a shot. It's a really weird motion to get used to. I'm 6' 5" so I think I'm staying too low or something. I've watched like five or so youtube videos and am going to try again Thursday. Why not tomorrow you ask? Because there is going to be a crap ton of snow to shovel and I don't think I'd feel like it but if I do I'm sure I'll write about it.




267.6
2 Eggs and 1/2 cup egg whites
1 box lima beans
.7lb Ground beef washed cowboy beans 2 Tbsp salsa and 2.5 cups broccoli/carrots/cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment