Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Eleven

Dear god,
30g of protein in the morning is a fucking lot.
Seriously,
Bryce

I do have to say though, I'm not even really hungry by the time lunch rolls around. I'm eating so damn much less than I ever have. I'm eating tons of veggies instead of breads chips and cookies. I can really see why this diet works. I feel very, very full right now and for the day I've only had around 1500 calories.
On top of that I had tons and tons of energy today. Last night 8-10 inches of snow was dumped down and I shoveled the driveway and felt great doing it. Then I came in and worked with the T-bar "kettlebell" for a bit. It's a very very strange motion to get used to. I was (still am) having a lot of problems so I just did touches between my toes and touches between my heels. I'm working with 45lbs of plates on the t-bar.  I'll probably drop it down to 25lbs and just work on form and video tape myself. Then watch it back to see what I'm doing wrong. I'm sure I'll get it with practice. Maybe I'll throw the videos up on here so that you guys can see what I'm doing.

264.2
2 eggs, 1/2 cup egg whites 1 spoon almond butter
1 Package Spinach .5lb ground beef
.5lb london broil 12oz cauliflower/broccoli/carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment