Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 32 But not quite a month.

So it's coming down to that time. Tomorrow, despite being day 33 will be a  full month (I started January 3rd) of of trying my best to do this whole 4 hour body diet/lifestyle.

So how has it been going for me? It's been going pretty darn well. There have been ups and downs (to be expected) and alot of my cheat days have just been way way too far over the top.  Which is kind of nice in a way but in the end I'm still having trouble not sneaking chocolate after meals or going for chips of some sort. I did find some decent "cracker" type options that are low carb from netrition.com. The ones I got were Smackaroo's and Extend Crisps. They're decent options all things considered. I also picked up some Galeo's Worlds Best Miso Dressing. The caesar is fantastic, I use it instead of Mayo in tuna.

The lowest I've weighed at any point was when I was particularly dehydrated after some heavy drinking was 256.4. I'm expecting to weigh between 258 and 263 tomorrow. Mostly because my best bud Mike got me a heck of a treat. Venison. Lots and and lots of venison. Probably about 10 pounds ground beef, 5 pounds of "Bologna" (I swear it's more like a salami though) and some pulled venison. Eventually though I'll be getting some kielbasa and some slim jim style snack sticks which I'm pretty darn excited for.  So, seeing as I've had (literally) 4 pounds of venison in the past 3 days I'm not holding out much hope of a low weigh in, but I'm totally ok with that. At worst I'll have "lost" 10 pounds,  actual real pounds of waste fat in a month. Not water weight, or weight from purging but real fat.

I'll make a short post tomorrow at least with the weigh in status.

Cheers!

1 comment: