Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 14

I apologize my dear follower(s). I have been remiss in keeping up with tracking my food and progress on this little blog. However I have made some incredible progress.

Just as a short little update today I weighed in at 259, my first time weighing in under 260 in over a year.  I'm so so happy about that but more so than my weight I have lost 3 inches from my waist since the 9th. I measured 45in on the 9th and today I was only 42in around the belly button. I'm so happy with this improvement and I am so so pleased with it.

I will be trying out different supplements to suppress blood glucose response in the coming months. I'll be buying a glucometer as well to better track these changes as well as find meals that are better optimized to my body.


Today was a great day food wise and weight wise.
259
Breakfast (none, which i feel bad about I'd much rather have had a good high protein breakfast to start.
Lunch: Campbells Tomato soup 1/2 can with 1/2 cup peas
Dinner: Campbells Tomato soup 1 can with 3/4 cup peas and 3/4 cup kidney beans.

No hunger and totally totally delicious.

1 comment: