Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fast Five - A review



Take one of the Oceans movies throw in some wildly entertaining car chases and you suddenly end up realizing you're watching Fast Five. The cast has fantastic chemistry and they really seemed to work well with each other. Dwayne Johnson does an amazing job of playing the hard ass and is the only casting option if you're looking to send someone after Vin Diesel.

While there wasn't a heavy emphasis on the cars and the racing like the other movies the whole idea really worked well and did a great job to expand the franchise. The supporting cast did a great job especially Tyrese and Ludacris who have really progressed as actors and had some seriously entertaining comic relief going on.

While I'd love to throw in some serious spoilers I won't. If you're looking for an entertaining flick with some sweet cars, awesome action, and some good entertainment give it a watch.

5 comments:

  1. Roid brothers... hwah! (eeee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ordering this for my DH. He's a big Ocean fan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he enjoys it :) It made for a nice night out at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeee! Ok, subscribing to your blog. Nobody else has told me that there's a new F&F / Vin Diesel movie out. Vin is my Movie Star Boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you didn't keep track of your boyfriends career. When he and I are hanging out tomorrow I'm sure he'll be expressing his sincere disappointment.

    ReplyDelete